I've officially reached the much anticipated Holy lands, and in my first 10 minutes I've already seen 3 League players, 2 of which were labeled as level ??. I figured questing during the mornings would be fairly quiet, but I guess I'm wrong! Unfortunately I'm still 20% away from level 23, and have not run Lab13 yet, so I will be enjoying a few days idling in Nezeb until I ding before I continue questing. In the mean time I've decided to change my primary alt to a healer, who I will slowly be working on...

In the past few days I've befriended 2 players through group quests and ended up applying and joining a guild (TSW). Although it seems like most of their members are doing endgame content (read: Astral ships) it's nice to have green text pop up once in awhile when your questing zone is completely silent.

One thing that really makes the game not-as-fun-as-it-could-be is how huge a difference 1 level can make. I'm used to pvping on WoW and being able to kill players up to 5 levels higher than me out of sheer skill, but it looks very very unlikely on Allods, as a 3 level difference could mean 2-3 shotting someone. Another thing that bothers me, after lurking (and posting) on the official forums, is the lack of endgame content. The game seems really unfinished - even if astral ships are built it looks like people can get a ship full of epics in one day... and then what are they going to do? There is no real incentive to pvp as the pve gear is far better. There is only 1 raid boss and there are no battlegrounds, I'm quite afraid the game will be short-lived once the goal of 'endgame' is attained.

Leave a Reply