Putting it under a cut because it is wholeheartedly ranting, mostly about game mechanics. Call it whining if you want!


This morning was decent, I knocked out a few more quests with little interference (until a lovely League player decided to get a free kill when I had 2 mobs on me, one of which had it's ~special~ portrait). My res point was halfway across the map and I really did not have the heart to go all the way back, especially with the 10 or so League npcs + random mobs I would have to kill to get back there. Seriously, what is up with the guards spread out every where? You can't even avoid them.

I was 10% from ding, but had class so I logged off. Few hours later I get back thinking the last 10% would be fairly easy right? NOPE! I'm grinding along peacefully with my flag down for good measure - along comes a League player. They stand around and stare at me for awhile, I go along my way. Few seconds later, guess who popped their war banner? As much as everyone, including League players, complain about getting ganked, a lot of people seem to be hypocrites.

Anyways, the point is, I can't even RUN from another player due to the fact that mobs seem to have a 50% chance to STUN you, without diminishing returns. Good to know when you face a class you can't handle, you have no choice but to stand there and take it and die.

/ragequit

I have more raging to do, but perhaps another time. Been trying to be patient with this game but sometimes there are just snapping points.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    That's Asee Teph and PSI's life and experience. I have the same feeling too. Soon when you reach Dragon Ring you'll feel really pissed at the mobs :D

  2. Duet says:

    Great, I can't wait... :D

Leave a Reply