Hello! This is Lunith from Empire on Tensess... This blog will just be a recording of my adventure on Allods Online.


A little about my gaming past:
The only other mmorpg I played for an extended period of time was World of Warcraft. I joined during the 1st expansion (Burning Crusade) and played on and off all the way until Wrath of the Lich King. I did a fair share of raiding (from casual 10mans to serious 25mans) but my love of the game focused on pvp, specifically arena. I quit for good halfway through season 7 because I had attained my pvp "goal" and because arenas were declining and the future looked grim. My other favorite genre of game is FPS - I love competition. After reading about "decent" pvp on Allods, I decided to give it a try.

A little about my Allods characters:
Lunith, Xadaganian psionicist, is my main. As I am writing this, she is halfway through level 18. My plan for her at endgame is half pve and half pvp.

Stiq, Orc brute, is my primary alt. She hasn't even hit 10 yet! But she will be my full-time pvp character.

My favorite race on Allods is actually Arisen, but they do not offer any classes/archetypes that I want to play. I chose Xad psi over Arisen psi due to their racial (10sec physical dmg immunity).


Hope to see you ingame! :)

Leave a Reply