Alright, so whenever I have free time at work (aka lunch break) I like to take some time and read Massively articles. Unfortunately I think most of their commenters are haters because finding a positive comment is like digging for a needle in a haystack. Seriously, since when have gamers become so whiny and ranty about games that aren't even released yet (such as SW:TOR)? I'll have to agree with them on Allods though - from what I've observed I might not even be trying out the new patch at all. Their rep as an mmo pretty much continues to sink, I've yet to see a single supportive comment, and many Massively readers aren't giving the game a chance.

This week was a bit rough for gaming - a storm caused my internet cable to fray and thus I didn't have stable internet from Tuesday until now. :P I've been playing a lot of Diablo 2 lately - mostly because I've never played it before (gasp, I know!). Just finished Act 1 of Nightmare mode... :)

I'll be hitting up Team Fortress 2 tonight, so add me on Steam if you have it... I'm a complete noob though, so be nice!

Leave a Reply