For those of you checking out free to play mmos: Turbine is making Lord of the Rings Online (LotRO) free to play soon! It just entered closed beta and you can sign up for it here. The client is 10gb and their downloader goes pretty slow... Is it worth it? We'll see either tonight or tomorrow when I get my hands on it!

I've got the latest Allods patch downloaded, but haven't had a chance to play. Seems like there is so much to do on my list - I've got art commissions to finish up and about 4 different games I want to finish.

Bioware announced that Dragon Age 2 will be released around March 2011. (I still haven't finished Dragon Age: Origins, and yes its on my to-do list!)

p.s. Excuse the random template changes, I'm seeking the best structure to tweak - a bit lazy/busy to start from scratch.

p.p.s. Don't forget I'll be undergoing a url change today. I still get a few hits from people searching up "Life in Tensess" on Google.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Rule breaker! It's against the TOS on the LOTRO beta to even say that you're in it. Be careful Turbine doesn't catch you, lol. And I can't tell you how I know that, secret information.

  2. Duet says:

    What really? :( But there are beta promotions every where...

Leave a Reply