I'll be checking out the new patch with my psi (who still hasn't hit 40) - but since all my friends have also quit, I'll need to find a place to call home. With that being said, are there any casual guilds on Tensess recruiting? If not and if everyone is on Nezeb, I feel a reroll coming on... :P (I still have my healer on Nezeb!) With that said, any guilds that are recruiting - please leave your faction/server/contact info in a comment and I'll stop by later tonight or tomorrow. :D

I'm mostly looking forward to player addons. I saw a video on cursed items, and it looks like it doesn't occur that often so I'm not too bothered by them. There's a lot of random rage about them (like on Massively) but I guess we'll all get to see for ourselves tomorrow. I didn't read all the patch notes but.. disappoint @ lack of psi skill/ruby fixes.

Right now I'm playing the other acclaimed free2play mmo, Dungeons and Dragons Online (DDO).. so once I reach (or almost reach) endgame there, I'll do a comparison of what works and what doesn't when it comes to cash shops.

Edit: Reading the forums makes me want to strangle people again, I think Allods has one of the less enjoyable mmo communities I've been in. Not sure if its because people are angry the game requires money (that they prob aren't paying anyways) or if its because there is a mass of younger players (free games tend to attract that group).

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    We would be glad to have you on the league like I said before but then you would have to reroll X-X.

    Tensess/League/Guild: Revolution.
    I don't know if you'd call us casual though as we are 30+ only atm. However, I have no problem helping people with bosses and tough areas when they are working to join us.

    I have a love/hate relationship with the Allods community. Most of the people I work with on a daily basis are people my guild has recruited because they have a similar positive temperament. Even with the laid back guilds there has been some dissent concerning the cursed items, but in the long run I think most of us can comfortably play Allods without spending a dime of real money. Will it be tough to do? Yes. Will I lose sleep over it? No. I know some say that if you don't pay money to the game you are have worn out your welcome and are a burden to the community. I know some people that say its ridiculous to pay considering the game was meant to be free to pay and that advanced content requires the use of real money. My opinion is that each person is allowed their own playing style and that we should all wait to see the effects of the patch before arguing about how the game is handled.

    That being said my guild is still active and will still be active after the patch "destroys the game"

    Velkion, Summoner of Revolution

  2. Duet says:

    Yeah same.. I don't understand why everyone is hypothesizing before the patch even hits...

    And too bad there's no faction/server transfers! Thats something I'm not afraid to spend money on (esp with my xfer history on WoW heh)

Leave a Reply