Hey readers! Since I'm undergoing revamping of this blog, the name will no longer be "Life in Tensess" and the URL will no longer be "lunith.blogspot.com"

Instead, they will change to Just Duet and justduet.blogspot.com respectively. The name "just duet" is a play on my alias Duet and on the phrase "JUST DO IT!" I'll be changing the address on July 9th.

Speaking of names, what names do you typically use in games/forums/etc and why?

I've used the name Airu (or Eiru for male chars) for maybe 4-5 years now - in mmos this character is probably a healer. Duet is fairly recent, being only slightly over a year old. If those names are taken I use a variation of Aeso. I love short names (less than 5 characters) and none of them really have any special meanings. :) Where did Lunith come from? Well that's a really old name of mine, definitely over 6 years!

I'll be back on Allods for the July 7th patch, and as usual, I'll be uploading mirror patches!

4 Responses so far.

  1. Remorse says:

    When i was young (10 or so years old). i use to use the username "OniLink", (was really quite silly). I still use it some place's, but that's because people just know me by it now. Prefer to use Remorse now.

  2. Duet says:

    remorse sounds like such a depressing name though! :P

    but yeah when i was young i used some really weird names LOL

  3. I still use it some place's, but that's because people just know me by it now. Prefer to use Remorse now.

  4. This is my very interested topic.

Leave a Reply