I've been meaning to draw more art of my characters, but I never seem to get around to doing it. :P So here's a  quick doodle of my league healer... Yup, I rolled a male elf! Although, if you ask me, it's not much different from rolling a female elf... just I don't have the flimsy Disney-like fairy wings. ;) He's only level 8 right now, but I'm out of fatigue for the day. If you see me on Tensess, be sure to say hi!

So far I'm not having too many problems with crashing. My psi (just dinged 37!) has arrived in Avilon and is actually almost done with it since the zone is so short... I'll probably hit 40 this weekend, and we'll see whether or not the QQing about heroics is justified!

Oh right,  I wanted to mention it felt like the first few levels of League were more... finished. At least, I felt like it was more interesting than Empire's waddling around Nezebgrad. Granted, League side also felt longer since there was more travel time + actually completing a zone by level 6-7.

4 Responses so far.

  1. I agree with your assessment of League vs. Empire starting areas. My brief foray into Empire after running League stuff up to 15 or so was... wait, what? Kudos to the developers for creating two very different-feeling places though.

  2. I knew you were gonna roll League one day :)
    I got a lv 11 Elf Archmage there, so maybe we can play together.

  3. Duet says:

    Yeah, they really do feel very different. I must say I like the green grass and butterflies more than industrial Nezebgrad tho. :P

    And sure! Add me to your friends list. :D

  4. Anonymous says:

    There are also a lot more League players I think on Tensess. I noticed running around Novo versus running around Nezeb and there are a lot more people I think (but then again I don't have a full time Empire character). Just my thoughts.

    I have exams till the 13th and if you are still leveling up that healer I will add you to my friend's list as well

Leave a Reply