I seem to have a few returning readers - so I'd like to say... thanks for reading!

So does anyone else play without sounds and/or turns on their own tunes while playing? If so, what kind of music gets you leveling/pvping/grinding/etc? Youtube links are appreciated, as I'm looking for new music... ;) I find that I grind best to music that is repetitive... I'll admit I also like to sing along to songs while I level. When I'm doing anything super srs though, I'll turn it all off so I can concentrate.

With that being said, here's my rep grind music of the day (instrumental!):

For people who have leveled to (and past) AT, do you guys keep Kill-On-Sight lists? I know I do! Usually people won't make it to the list unless they've killed me multiple times (unfairly). Speaking of which, people who pop war banners, kill someone, then run straight back to safe zone = fail. I'm calling those people out! Although, I guess there is some satisfaction knowing that they know they can't face me in a fair 1v1.

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Nice music choice! I sometimes play music while I grind but most of the time I don't because I keep Vent up and chat with my guild while I play.

    As far as the KOS list I kind of keep track, especially the lvl 40s who tended to annihilate me multiple times in AT. However, its almost unnecessary because most of the ones who can and will kill me are really famous (Cloww, Lockness,Metzil, etc.) or they are from Bloodpact and famous (Agony and crew). There are a few mid levels that have jumped me and I know which Imperials are just going about trying to do quests and the ones who will backtrack follow me and find some way to jump. All is fair I guess but I do know some people won't bother me at all because they are grinding too so I try to cut them a break when they have their flags down instead of jumping them too.

    - Velkion: Summoner of Revolution

  2. I only have one rule: Rob Zombie is for killing people. :)

  3. Bugsy says:

    I listen to Pandora radio, specifically the New Age Ambient station. It seems to add a certain ambiance.

    I have turned of some of the sounds of the game, usually leaving on the environment sounds.

  4. Remorse says:

    I prefer some radio music when i'm just grinding dailies or flying around in the astral. But i go to the arena of death or astral mob killing i decide to put on some metal to capture that "against the odds" mood.

  5. Unknown says:

    Lol, I actually play jazz while I'm playing (only when I'm home alone, I'm too embaressed to play it while people are at home). I play Spyro Gyra, since their the only jazz band I like.

Leave a Reply