I wanted to take this time to remind everyone to take Allods/Gala-net's customer satisfaction survey. This is probably a better way to make them notice that some people aren't happy. With that being said, please be extremely honest with your form so they get the right data. :D Who knows, you might even win some ingame goodies like incense and crystal chips!

Another way to get your opinions on the game across to AstrumNival is e-mailing the Gala-net Allods team at:
allods_suggestions@gala-net.com

I encourage this because, even though many suggestions are posted on the forums, they might be missed due to the fact that half the forum = random posts. Gala-net needs to compile all the user suggestions before they send it off to AN, and I don't blame them for not wanting to comb through messy forums to find valuable feedback. 

With that being said, I am probably going to hold off endgame until the crashes are fixed. When my friends hit 40 and we get all our rep gear and start up heroics, we'll then decide if this game is worth hanging onto... Quite honestly, what the 40s are saying about heroics and astral post-patch has me worried. :P

Leave a Reply