Hey people, whoever is still left anyways, I'm revamping my blog to a general gaming and art blog. I'll admit I've missed this blog and I've missed writing articles, even though I'm not that good of a writer. :) I've been a fan of user generated guides since forever ago, and I love babbling on about whatever.

Since getting a job I've started running out of time to really game, but I still love to read about them when I have the time! Aside from guides I'm a big fan of discussing "balance" and trivial matters that people won't know unless they live on forums like I do... so expect a lot of that (and my heavily opinionated reviews). The blog layout will also be redone since I've become very familiar with CSS within the past few weeks.

I'll have articles up about TERA Online (very excited for this mmorpg) and Sims 3 Ambitions soon!

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    w40k dark millennium man

  2. Remorse says:

    Yeah, i'm still here.
    Still watching :|

  3. Anonymous says:

    A shame not to see you in the world of Allods, but mostly I've just enjoyed your commentary and look forward to see it on other games.

    Did you delete Allods entirely or will you pop in from time to time?

    Regards,

    Velkion

  4. duet says:

    thats kind of scary Remorse LOL!

    I will be back to check out the new patch on Allods - whether I stay or not depends on how good/bad the changes are... some stuff looks GREAT while other stuff (like mounts relying so much on cash shop)... not so great
    - Duet

Leave a Reply